Get ready for an exciting and informative event! On June 13th, Outsight and Media Marketing are teaming up to bring you an unforgettable seminar at the stunning Veaudeville Theater in Brussels. This event is all about the future of out-of-home advertising, and we’re diving deep into the digital development of the medium.
We know you have questions, and we’re here to answer them all! What is the true value of DOOH screens? How do they fit into the inventory of Belgian saleshouses? And what about those myths surrounding programmatic? We’ve gathered a panel of experts to address these issues and more, including Gideon Adey (CEO GUROOH – UK), Sophie Pemberton (Group Chief Strategy Officer @ Talon -UK) , Jem Djemal (Global new Business Lead @ Viooh- UK), Mendel Looije (Co-Founder of Outmoove), Pieter Jadoul (Media Director @ AdSomeNoise) , Victor Buisseret (Sustainability Manager @ ACC Belgium) and Jan De Moor (General Manager @ Clear Channel Belgium)
Join us for a dynamic and engaging discussion on the targeting and creative possibilities of DOOH and the role of data in planning. We’ll share tips on how to optimize your plans for maximum impact.
We will also take a deep dive into the ecological footprint of OOH advertising and how we can work together to make it more sustainable.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to gain valuable insights and network with like-minded professionals.
JUNE 13 – PROGRAM
- 12.30 pm : Lunch & networking
- 02.00 pm – 03.30 pm : Part 1
- Key takeaways from the WOO global congress in Lisbon 2023 (Gideon Adey)
- Programmatic OOH : Global Insights & Best Practices (Jem Djemal)
- Unlocking the Power of Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) with HTML: Strategies and Best Practices (Pieter Jadoul – Mendel Looije)
- 03.30 pm – 04.00 pm : Coffee break
- 04.00 pm – 05.30 pm : Part 2
- Between Data and the Unicorn – The Evolution and Impact of using Data in OOH (Sophie Pemberton)
- How Out-of-Home Advertising Can Drive Sustainability and Environmental Responsibility (Jan De Moor – Victor Buisseret)
- Q & A
- 05.30 pm : Drink
175€ (excl. VAT)